So at the beginning of this month, I had said that I wanted to write everyday for 31_days
because I want EVEN MORE CHALLENGES (like going to college full-time and working and trying to fit in studying and watching/keeping up with popular culture was not enough of a challenge for me, I have to go ahead and try to challenge myself to write every day too.)
I AM PRETTY MUCH ROCKING THIS CHALLENGE I SET FORTH FOR MYSELF.
There will definitely be a masterlist at the end and everything. Because dammit, after EVERYTHING, a master list will be AWESOME.
The thing is, here we are at day thirteen and I'm already deflated and wanting to just nap and not write. (Not that I'll beg for encouragement or anything because I don't want to seem TOO DESPERATE even though I totally am so very desperate.)
Meh. Anyways: LOOOOOK AT ALL THE SHINIES THAT I HAVE WRITTEN (that I'll hate after this month, but let's not think about that right now):
PRESENTING THE SEMI-COMPLETED MASTERLIST OF FICS WRITTEN FOR 31_DAYS:February 2012: Mixed Fandoms
- 1st: The Earth is frozen solid, like a heart that will not love - First Interlude [Power Rangers: Ninja Storm, Cam/Hunter]
- 2nd: My love a beacon in the night - this is my winter song [Power Rangers: Ninja Storm, Cam/Hunter, Blake/Tori]
- 3rd: O, for a muse of fire! - do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips [Power Rangers: Ninja Storm, Cam/Hunter]
- 4th: A candle burned on the table - First Comes Love [Power Rangers: Ninja Storm, Blake/Tori, Cam/Hunter]
- 5th: Snowflakes are kisses from heaven - Waiting for Tomorrow [InuYasha, Kagome/InuYasha]
- 6th: As seek to quench the fire of love with words I FAILED MISERABLY HERE BUT WILL TRY TO GET A STORY FINISHED BY AMNESTY DAY
- 7th: ...Some say in ice - It's what friends are for [Warehouse 13, Steve, Claudia, gen]
- 8th: Words are only painted fire - Back to the Beginning [Power Rangers: Mystic Force, Madison/Nick]
- 9th: Only ice in the blood - ice inside your soul [The Vampire Diaries, Caroline/Tyler, Caroline/Klaus]
- 10th: Fire is never a gentle master - In your arms and in your heart [Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue, Dana/Ryan] [also written for Porn Battle 13]
- 11th: In the ice of its own indifference - You Don't See Me [Power Rangers: Ninja Storm, Dustin/Marah]
- 12th: Some say the world will end in fire - Curiosity Killed the Cat [Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue, Dana/Ryan]
- 13th: Love is the fire of life -- consuming, purifying. - For Always and Forever [Power Rangers: Mystic Force, Madison/Nick]
It's overwhelmingly Power Ranger based. Which. Y'know. I sometimes get a nostalgic craving to re-watch and suddenly...there's fic. Although it's kinda funny that I'm only now catching up on Mystic Force just for the fandom - as small as it is, after having sworn that Power Rangers ended for me after Ninja Storm and that was IT. A grown lady should not immerse herself in any more in kid-stuff. Clearly I have no qualms any more about anything.